British Chevening Scholarships 2022 -2023 in the UK | Fully Funded
Table of Contents Hide
The Chevening Scholarship 2022-2023 is a master’s scholarship for overseas students that is completely supported. The Chevening Scholarship pays for university tuition, a monthly living stipend, an economy class return flight to the United Kingdom, and other scholarships and allowances.
Description of the scholarship:
Developing countries, Commonwealth countries, and Chevening countries are eligible to apply for British Chevening Scholarships in 2022. The scholarship covers postgraduate and master’s level studies in any subject taught at UK universities. The scholarship deadline is November 2, 2021.
Level of Education:
British Chevening Scholarships 2022 are available to study at UK universities at the postgraduate and master’s levels.
The chevening scholarship is available for Masters Degree Programs at universities in the United Kingdom. The British Government provides funding for the scholarship.
Subjects that are available include:
Under this scholarship program, you can study the following subjects.
- All Subjects
You may select any subject at the Masters level taught at universities in the UK.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
A Chevening Scholarship often covers university tuition costs, a monthly living allowance, an economy class return flight to the United Kingdom, and other grants and allowances to meet necessary expenses.
Nationalities that are eligible:
Citizens of Chevening-qualified countries are eligible for the scholarships. The entire list of nations eligible for Chevening scholarships may be seen on the official website.
To be eligible for a Chevening Scholarship you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your scholarship has ended
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK but may be different depending on your course and university choice.
- Have at least two years (equivalent to 2,800 hours) of work experience.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 15 July 2022.
Applications open 3 August 2021.
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted using the Chevening online application system, available through the ‘apply’ button on your country’s page. The deadline for applications is 2 November 2021 at 12:00 GMT (midday).
It is important to visit your individual country page at the official website for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.