Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme International Post-Doctoral Scholarships, France 2021-22
Table of Contents Hide
Foundation Maison des sciences de l’homme International Post-Doctoral Scholarships, France 2021-22 is open for International Students in Belarus, Moldova, or Russia. The scholarship allows a Ph.D. level program(s) in the field of Social Sciences, Human Science taught at Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme. The deadline of the scholarship is 10 Dec 2021.
Fondation Maison des sciences de l’homme International Post-Doctoral Scholarships, France 2021-22 is available to undertake Ph.D. level programs at.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Social Sciences
- Human Science
Laureates will receive a monthly stipend of 1 600 €. This financial contribution is intended to cover expenditures such as transport and accommodation costs.
Belarus, Moldova, or Russia
Nationality: This program is open to researchers originating from Belarus, Moldova, or Russia (nationality is a requirement) and affiliated with an institution of higher education and research or a public or private research institute based in one of these countries.
Educational Degree: Applicants must have obtained their Ph.D. doctorate (“Kandidat” thesis) and presented their thesis from 2016.
Theme: Applicants must be involved in research in social and human sciences.
French host institution: Before submitting their application, applicants will have to find a French research institution to host them for the time of their stay. Applicants will have to provide a letter from the hosting institution addressed to the FMSH and the CEFR expressing the institution’s willingness to host the applicant during the time of fellowship and explaining the work conditions offered.
- Reach the online application form and enter «Researcher Workspace».
- You have to be registered on the online platform in order to use it. If you haven’t created an account yet, you will be asked to.
- Create your profile by filling in all your personal information and then enter “create a new application”.
- Select “Programme Atlas incoming 2022” and then the specific call « FMSH-CEFR: Biélorussie, Moldavie, Russie > France ».
- Fill all the information tabs.
- In the “Documents” final tab, you will need to upload your research proposal and the appendices into one single PDF document:
- Research proposal
- Curriculum vitae (2 pages maximum)
- List of publications
- Copy of the Ph.D. diploma
- Letter from the director of the research institution in your country
- Letter of invitation from the director of the host research institution in France
7. You can save your application and complete it later several times if you wish, until the closure of the call for applications. Once you have submitted your application, you will no longer have the possibility to amend it. Once submitted, you will receive an automatic email confirming the submission. Applications not submitted, incomplete application forms or applications that do not match the above description will not be taken into account.