Table of Contents Hide
About Guanghua Management School
Peking University’s Guanghua School of Management is a business school in Beijing, China. The institution has over 30,000 students enrolled in undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral programs; it was founded in 1985 and is now rated #54 in the Financial Times’ top 100 global MBA rankings for its worldwide MBA program. International students who desire to study at Peking University’s Business School can apply for Guanghua Management School Scholarships.
The institution has been acknowledged for its overall quality and is one of China’s top business schools. Finance, applied economics, marketing, strategic management, accounting, management science and information science, business statistics, and econometrics are the eight departments that make up the school.
Degrees offered by the school are:
- Undergraduates degree
- Executive MBA
- Master of Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting
- Doctor of Philosophy (Academic Postgraduate Program)
- Executive Education (EXEd).
Guanghua Management School Scholarships
Several scholarships are available via Peking University’s Guanghua School of Management. China has recently emerged as the world’s educational centre, thanks to its high-level educational learning and a slew of scholarships given by the Chinese government and universities. One of the benefits of studying in China is the low cost of living, inexpensive tuition, and scholarship opportunities. For this reason, international students prefer to study in China. The Guanghua School of Management at Peking University follows the scholarship trend and offers a number of scholarships for overseas students, including:
- The Guanghua Excellence Scholarship provides up to 188,000 RMB
- One Belt One Road Scholarship is a merit-based scholarship. Recipients of this scholarship will receive either a full tuition fee of (188,000RMB per person) or half tuition fee of (100,000RMB per person)
- The need-Based Scholarship recipient will receive 50,000-100,000RMB waiver
- Chinese Government scholarship scholars will receive 60,000-188,000 RMB waiver, free campus accommodation, and a monthly allowance
- Credit Ease Scholarship recipient will receive 10,000RMB per person
- Lingrui Pharmaceutical Scholarship recipient will receive 2,000-5,000RMB per person
- ZHU Shanii Scholarship recipient will receive 5,000 per person
- China Development Bank scholarship. The recipient will receive 10,000RMB per person.
Who Can apply for these Scholarships?
These scholarships are for foreign students who want to pursue an MBA program taught in English and aimed at high-potential individuals who want to be global business leaders. All of these scholarships are open to international students from all around the world. Students with inquisitive minds, a passion for information, and a will to succeed are encouraged to apply.
Requirements for Guanghua Management School Scholarships
- International students from any country in the world are welcome to apply for these scholarships except Chinese Citizens
- applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- applicants are expected to have relevant work experience in the business field.
- These scholarships are competitive; hence applicants are expected to have a high GMAT or GRE scores.
- All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language. A TOEFL or IELTS test will suffice.
- A Completed Peking Guanghua MBA application form. Fill the form applicable to the scholarship you are applying here
- A Resume/CV (not more than 2 pages)
- University degree and certificate
- University transcript
- Essays giving reasons why you should be selected for the scholarship
- Two recommendation letters by persons who know you in a professional or educational capacity
- Scanned bank statement showing a balance of at least $50,000 (or in other currency equivalent to that amount) OR statement of a corporate sponsor (if applicable)
- Scanned passport page with personal information
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
- Certificate of new HSK Level 6 (total score: 225) or higher (only required for international candidates applying to the Full-time or Part-Time “MBA Program” taught in Chinese)
How to Apply for the Guanghua Management School Scholarships
All the documents listed above should including the Online Application Form, should be delivered by registered post or express mail to the MBA Admissions Office before the deadline.
Application deadline- at the time of writing this article, there’s no know application deadline. Always visit the webpage to get more information about the scholarship deadline.