Table of Contents Hide
Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Fellowships will be available in 2022 at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. Students from Africa, Southeast Asia, and South America who are enrolled in the M.Sc Global Mental Health program are eligible for these scholarships.
The study’s main goal is to equip students with the skills and information they need to develop, grow, and monitor mental health policies or programs in low-resource contexts, as well as conduct research and critical evaluations on global mental wellbeing.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) is well-known for its research, postgraduate studies, and continuing education in the fields of people and international wellness.
Their job is to enhance health and health equity within the United Kingdom and internationally; employed in partnership to attain excellence in both people and international medical research, instruction and translation of knowledge in practice and policy.
Level/Field of Study
The Global Mental Health Fellowships are available to pursue a master’s degree program in Sc Global Mental Health Program. undergraduates can check our Undergraduate Scholarships.
The Global Mental Health Programs are available for following countries
- Africa (Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa)
- South East Asia (Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
- South America (Nicaragua, Peru)
Each scholarship will cover whole tuition prices at the KCL overseas fee pace, and a stipend (living allowance) of both GBP 16,950.00, along with an allowance of GBP 500.00 to get M.Sc project expenses
Eligibility for Global Mental Health Fellowships
To qualify, the candidates must be after all the specified criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants should be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Entry Prerequisites: Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as defined by the Home Office — UKVI) should meet the minimal Language Language Requirements if necessary with this funding. Applicants who’ve been shortlisted with this financing will probably have to provide evidence of English language proficiency within 6 weeks of telling to their own scholarship application to be considered any further.
How to Apply for Global Mental Health Fellowships
The mode of application is currently online. Each applicant should submit just one application for the Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Fellowships to get this 2022.
To apply for all these financing applicants should complete both steps below by the scholarship deadline.
- Step 1: apply for Study for your M.Sc World Wide Mental health program throughout the King’s College London online program portal.
- Step 2: Submit an online Certification application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu. The scholarship application must comprise the following uploaded documents
- A completed Supplementary Questions Form with this particular scholarship, and also
Proof of your application entry, or Letter of Offer from KCL, for 2022 M.Sc
- International Mental Health program, also
- Language Proficiency score consequences (should you have these ).
Note: This incomplete application will not be considered
Global Mental Health Fellowships Application Deadline
The Global Mental Health Fellowships Application closes on March 24, 2022
To apply for the Global Mental Health Fellowships, the candidates should submit an online application through the link: https://scholarship.lshtm.ac.uk/#/get-started
Does this article meet your immediate needs? if yes, click the SHARE button to share with your friends. if no, leave a response on the comment box to express your concern or ask a question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.