International students can apply for the University of Winnipeg’s President’s Scholarship for World Leaders. Students joining any of the University’s divisions for the first time in Undergraduate, Graduate, Collegiate, PACE, or ELP will be offered the program.
International applicants enrolling in a full-time graduate or undergraduate degree program at the University of Winnipeg can now apply for new entry scholarships.
The Institution of Winnipeg is a Canadian public university. It has undergraduate programs in art, business, and economics, as well as graduate programs in education, science, and kinesiology and applied health. It is ranked 13th out of 19 for a variety of reasons undergraduate institutions.
The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $5000 to each international applicant.
President’s Scholarship for World Leaders Details:
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study the graduate and undergraduate degree program
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2019
- Scholarship Award: The successful candidate will receive the amount worth up to $5000
- Number of Awards: 53 scholarships are available to international students
- Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for scholarships
- Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders:
- Eligible Countries: The international students are eligible to apply for the scholarships
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are available to study the graduate and undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the scholarships, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent
- The candidate must be an international student
- The candidate must Be Entering the first year of any program
- The applicant must have demonstrated exceptional leadership qualities
How to Apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders
To apply for the President’s Scholarship for World Leaders, the applicant must submit the complete application form.
Submit your completed application form to:
Awards and Financial Aid
The University of Winnipeg
515 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3B 2E9
The applicant must attach these supporting documents:
- A personal statement in a word with a 250-500 word
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two references who can speak their extra- curriculum activities
Applicants must have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent and must be involved in activities that demonstrate leadership.