Truman State University Scholarship for Indian Students 2022: Apply Online
Table of Contents Hide
Good day, readers! Truman State University is a well-known American university that offers students scholarships. The scholarship is known as the President’s Honorary Scholarship. If an Indian student satisfies the qualifying standards and wishes to complete his or her studies at Truman University, he or she will be eligible for the perks. Furthermore, we will give you complete information on the Truman State University Scholarship for Indian Students, including eligibility requirements, necessary papers, application deadlines, and more. You can apply for this Scheme by following the step-by-step guidelines.
Truman State University Scholarship for Indian Students
Money is required to obtain a high-quality education. Taking out loans or utilizing savings, many students spend more money to complete their education at a foreign university. Many of them excel in their academics to the point that they are awarded scholarships. Truman State University is also searching for deserving Indian students who want to further their education in the United States to be considered for a scholarship. Students will profit from this scholarship program since it will provide financial assistance. The student will get $10,000, $7,500, and $5,000 in scholarship money.
Overview of President’s Honorary Scholarship
- Scheme Name: Truman State University Scholarship for Indian Students
- Launched by: Truman State University, United States
- Launched for: Indian students
- Benefits: Monetary
- Official website: international.truman.edu
Number of Scholarship
|Award||Number of Scholarships Available|
|$10,000||5 for Spring 2022|
|10 for Fall 2022|
Benefits & Eligibility of Scheme
- Eligible applicants will get a $10,000 scholarship amount who fulfil the criteria:
- SAT score of 1300
- IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent
- GPA of 3.5,
- additionally, submit an essay.
- Eligible applicants will get a $7,500 scholarship amount who fulfil the criteria:
- Students must have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent
- Students must have a GPA of 3.25 or SAT score of 1240
- He/She have to additionally submit an essay.
- Eligible applicants will get a $5,000 scholarship amount who fulfil the criteria:
- Students must have an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or SAT score of 1160
Selection will be made on the basis of merit. To prepare the merit list includes academic score, IELTS, GPA & SAT.
Application Process Truman State University Scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship scheme, you have to go to the official website
- From the home page of the portal, you have to read the details
- Look for the apply option and the form will open on the screen
- Complete the application form by entering the details like
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Phone number
- Other details
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form
- Submit the application and take a printout of it for further use.
- The last date of submission of the application for Spring 2022 is 15 October 2022
- The last date of submission of the application for fall 2022 is 30 April 2022
- Phone: (660)785-4215
- Email: [email protected]