University of Birmingham International School Outstanding Achievement Scholarship, UK 2022-23
Table of Contents Hide
University of Birmingham International School Outstanding Achievement Scholarship, UK 2022-23 is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Birmingham . The deadline of the scholarship is 27 Mar 2022.
University of Birmingham International School Outstanding Achievement Scholarship, UK 2022-23 is available to undertake Undergraduate level programs at University of Birmingham.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Birmingham will provide the 2 selected students £2,500 each towards the cost of the undergraduate programme cost.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham for a full-time undergraduate program starting September 2022. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate program based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the program.
- Be studying at a school or college in the UK.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2022 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Accept an offer from (i.e. gone ‘firm’ with) the University of Birmingham by 27 May 2022.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
You can apply to this scholarship by completing the below application form and sending it through to [email protected].